Form that performs
– Advanced performance features integrated with an uncomplicated design for optimal thrust and response.
– Maximum thrust in flutter, and stability in alternative kick strokes with the latest aerodynamic technology.
– Tough and durable natural rubber defies the elements
– Adjustable, quick fastening stainless steel buckle system. Generous foot pockets fit all sizes of wetsuit and drysuit boots.
About the tech
– 25 degree angle between blade and foot pocket tried and tested to optimize thrust
– Two thick side rails provide snapback and flex where it’s needed
– Integrated foot pocket rails efficient energy transfer from foot to fin for responsiveness
– Built from compression molded rubber for rigidity and suppleness where it’s needed
– Negatively Buoyant